Prague – a safe destination in the heart of EUMore about safety situation and COVID situation >
Why choose Praga Medica?
100% pain-free laser eye surgery
Half price compared to other EU countries
No waiting list
Fully-equipped, Hi-tech vision clinics conveniently located in Prague, Brno, or Bratislava
Read our clients reviews
How long do I have to stay in the Czech Republic?
What if I will have issues with my eyes after I return home?
When can I return to normal activities?
Driving is usually possible from the 3rd to the 7th day after the surgery. However, because of the individual process of neuroadaptation, it may take longer for some clients to feel comfortable driving. You’ll need to visit your local designated transportation authority to remove “lenses required for driving.
The price per eye for the surgery in Prague includes:
- Intraocular non-laser eye surgery performed by a highly qualified surgeon
- All medication required for the surgery and postoperative care
- All postoperative examinations for up to 1 year after the surgery
- Trifocal lens implant, protective gel and 2.2 mm microincision system in the basic price and without extra charges
The price per eye does not include:
- Pre-operative eye examination
- General Health Examination - when done in Prague
- Accommodation, transfers, and our other services are optional and charged separately
Treatment abroad with Praga Medica
We make it easier for English and German-speaking people to achieve a better quality of life through top-notch and affordable medical procedures in the heart of the EU. Thanks to a personal approach, we guide the client safely through the entire process, choosing from a wide range of services to a smooth course of treatment. We have become the eye surgery market leader with a long history of eye surgeries, high standards, and lower prices. We use the best technologies and methods, and the range of procedures performed each year gradually increases.