Why choose Praga Medica?
- First-class dental specialistsOur dental specialists, with more than 20 years of experience in implantology and CAD/CAM technology, provide you with individual care and bespoke dental solutions.
- High-tech CEREC dental milling machineWe use this state-of-the-art technology to produce full-ceramic crowns and veneers while the client can wait directly at the clinic.
- Computer navigated system for implantationThis advanced technology enables us to maximize the accuracy of the implantation.
- Minimal discomfortWe use state-of-the-art equipment and treatments. Our priority is minimal discomfort, pain and limitations after treatment.
- Thousands of happy clientsWe have helped many clients to achieve their dream smiles. You can be one of them!
- Ensuring a trouble-free stay in PragueOur bilingual specialists are here to look after you the whole trip. We can assist you with the airport transfer and book the accommodation.
Christmas Special Offer:
FREE HOTEL NIGHT!
Book any dental treatment over 3500 EUR completed by December 20th and enjoy a complimentary Hotel Night at one of our partner hotels!
Experience top-notch dental care tailored to your needs, led by a board-certified team. Confidence and a healthy smile await!
It takes 2-3 hours to prepare the crown in our on-site laboratory.
The completed crown needs to be tried on to ensure that it fits perfectly before the final fixation. Sometimes the dentist needs more days to produce the crowns for your teeth based on every client's complexity and individual needs. Usually, the treatment is completed in 1-3 days.
The following video shows the CAD-CAM machine at our dental surgery, creating the new crown within a couple of hours.
What materials and technology do you use?
Do you provide any guarantee for the veneers and crowns?
What is the cost of the dental crown treatment?
We will help you to protect your tooth from further damage or infection.
We have been working with the latest technology to provide beautiful, perfect-looking tooth crowns in 1-2 appointments. The cost of the dental crown is 399 EUR.
Will I need gum contouring/gum surgery?
The price of the dental crown includes:
- High quality full ceramic dental crown
- Preparation of the supporting tooth or implant (in some cases charged in addition)
- Initial consultation for free starts from 8 crowns and more
- Local anaesthetics
- Personal assistance
What is also included:
- Cerec CAD/CAM technology with finish in laboratory
- No unpleasant impression material
- No follow-up appointment
- No bothersome temporary prosthesis
- Long-term stability
What is not included:
- Initial consultation and examination, incl. OPG X-ray - 59 €