If you decide to have the perfect smile, the Hollywood smile requires at least one working day. It always depends on the chosen material and the extent of dental work.
During the first visit, we always start with a panoramic X-ray to examine the exact condition of your teeth. Our highly specialised dentist would take a digital scan of your tooth and suggests the best treatment for you. It takes 2-3 hours to prepare the crown in our on-site laboratory. The completed crown needs to be tried on to ensure that it fits perfectly before the final fixation.
Sometimes the dentist needs more days to produce the crowns for your teeth based on every client's complexity and individual needs. Usually, the treatment is completed in 1-2 days.
Prague – a safe destination in the heart of EUMore about safety situation and COVID situation >
Why choose Praga Medica?
- First-class dental specialistsOur dental specialists, with more than 20 years of experience in implantology and CAD/CAM technology, provide you with individual care and bespoke dental solutions.
- High-tech CEREC dental milling machineWe use this state-of-the-art technology to produce full-ceramic crowns and veneers while the client can wait directly at the clinic.
- Computer navigated system for implantationThis advanced technology enables us to maximize the accuracy of the implantation.
- Minimal discomfortWe use state-of-the-art equipment and treatments. Our priority is minimal discomfort, pain and limitations after treatment.
- Thousands of happy clientsWe have helped many clients to achieve their dream smiles. You can be one of them!
- Ensuring a trouble-free stay in PragueOur bilingual specialists are here to look after you the whole trip. We can assist you with the airport transfer and book the accommodation.
What our clients think about us?
How long do I need to stay to get a Hollywood smile?
What is involved in getting a dental veneer/Hollywood smile?
How many veneers do I need?
- This price is an example of Smile makeover including 6 veneers per jaw. Read more about Veneers.
- Each smile deserves individual approach. We can share a personalized treatment plan based on pictures of your smile.
- Initial examination is for free in case of a whole smile makeover.