Why choose Praga Medica?
- First-class dental specialistsOur dental specialists, with more than 20 years of experience in implantology and CAD/CAM technology, provide you with individual care and bespoke dental solutions.
- High-tech CEREC dental milling machineWe use this state-of-the-art technology to produce full-ceramic crowns and veneers while the client can wait directly at the clinic.
- Computer navigated system for implantationThis advanced technology enables us to maximize the accuracy of the implantation.
- Minimal discomfortWe use state-of-the-art equipment and treatments. Our priority is minimal discomfort, pain and limitations after treatment.
- Thousands of happy clientsWe have helped many clients to achieve their dream smiles. You can be one of them!
- Ensuring a trouble-free stay in PragueOur bilingual specialists are here to look after you the whole trip. We can assist you with the airport transfer and book the accommodation.
Christmas Special Offer:
FREE HOTEL NIGHT!
Book any dental treatment over 3500 EUR completed by December 20th and enjoy a complimentary Hotel Night at one of our partner hotels!
Experience top-notch dental care tailored to your needs, led by a board-certified team. Confidence and a healthy smile await!
The treatment starts with an X-ray and an initial consultation when the highly-specialised dentist checks your teeth and root canals. Then you can discuss your expectations, doubts, the colour your new teeth, the shape or any other question you have. The dentist would take a digital tooth scan and suggests the best treatment for you.
It takes 2-3 hours to prepare the veneer in our on-site laboratory. You must try on the completed veneer to ensure that it fits perfectly before the final fixation.
Sometimes the dentist needs more days to produce veneers for your teeth based on every client's complexity and individual needs. Usually, the treatment is completed in 1-2 days.
You can obtain excellent dental veneers, ceramic restorations, crowns, or bridges only during a few sessions. For the treatment of 1 jaw, we need one full day. In some cases that require the use of an external laboratory, there will be a need for three days stay: 1-st day imprints and 3-rd day fixation.
The following video shows the CAD-CAM machine at our dental surgery:
How durable are porcelain veneers? How long do the veneers last?
Are veneers permanent? What happens if one of my veneers or crowns falls?
Do you provide lumineers or composite veneers?
The price of the dental veneer includes:
- High quality aesthetic ceramic dental veneer
- Preparation of the supporting tooth (in some cases charged in addition)
- initial consultation for free starts from 8 veneers and more
- Local anaesthetics
- Personal assistance
What is also included:
- Cerec CAD/CAM technology with finish in laboratory
- No unpleasant impression material
- No need of follow-up appointment
- No bothersome temporary prosthesis
- Long-term durability
What is not included:
- Initial consultation and examination, incl. OPG X-ray - from 59 €