The procedure involves stomach reduction, e.g., creating a sleeve-shaped stomach the size of a banana or reconnecting the stomach and intestine in two places.
On the morning of the procedure, you will have your pre-op tests and a health examination, followed by the gastroscopy and ultrasound. Surgery length depends on the procedure type and your individual needs.
After the surgery, you will rest for 2 – 3 hours in the intensive care unit. Once you move back to the inpatient ward, your surgeon will come back for the check-up. When everything goes well, you can return home within 4 days after the treatment.
To achieve the best outcome, you will receive your diet plan. Digesting smaller portions of food is essential as the capacity of your stomach is smaller after the surgery. As a result, you will get used to eating a small amount of food and lose weight.
Discover Prague: A Safe, Historical, and Breath-Taking DestinationRead more >
Why choose Praga Medica?
- Fair pricing – up to 75% lower than in other destinations in the EUOur prices are significantly lower than in other destinations; however, the quality of treatment is one of the best in the world. We can help you to plan your journey to health and happiness.
- Ensuring a trouble-free stay in the Czech RepublicOur multilingual specialists are here to look after you the whole trip. We can assisst you with the airport transfer and book the accomodation.
- Your mental wellbeing is our priorityWe look after you and ensure you have the best support. You can rely on our consultants who are here for you.
- Comprehensive approach of a multidisciplinary team of world-class professionalsWe offer a comprehensive approach of a multidisciplinary team of top professionals in the fields of bariatrics, internal medicine, plastic surgery, diabetology, and gastroenterology.
- Thousands of happy clients in since 2010We have helped many clients to lose weight, be healthier and feel more confident. You can be the next one.
- 4,8 stars out of 5 on TrustpilotClient satisfaction is our highest priority, and all the great reviews reflect that! We have helped thousands of clients to achieve their dream. You can be one of them!
Read our clients reviews
How long does the gastric sleeve surgery take?
Can I have gastric sleeve surgery twice?
Will I have any scars after the surgery?
The price of the Gastric Sleeve package includes:
- Free evaluation of your medical questionnaire by our bariatric doctors
- Personal consultation with the surgeon on site
- Preoperative tests
- General Anaesthetics
- Hospitalization of 5 – 7 nights
- Postoperative care
If you arrive with a partner or a friend, we can arrange hotel accommodation for him. Daily visits at the clinic are possible.