The gastric bypass surgery involves reconnecting the stomach and intestine in two places.
On the morning of the procedure, you will have your pre-op tests and a health examination, followed by the gastroscopy and ultrasound. Surgery length depends on the procedure type and your individual needs.
After the surgery, you will rest for 2 – 3 hours in the intensive care unit. Once you move back to the inpatient ward, your surgeon will come back for the check-up. When everything goes well, you can return home within 4 days after the treatment.
To achieve the best outcome, you will receive your diet plan. Digesting smaller portions of food is essential as the capacity of your stomach is smaller after the surgery. As a result, you will get used to eating a small amount of food and lose weight.
Why choose Praga Medica for Gastric Bypass in the Czech Republic?
- Fair pricing – up to 50% lower than in other destinations in the EUOur prices are significantly lower than in other destinations; however, the quality of treatment is one of the best in the world. We can help you to plan your journey to health and happiness.
- Ensuring a trouble-free stay in the Czech RepublicOur multilingual specialists are here to look after you the whole trip. We can assist you with the airport transfer.
- You will stay at the state-of-the-art clinicOur partner clinic serves only a small number of guests. You can rest assured that you will receive private and personalized care from very attentive staff.
- Thousands of happy clients since 2010We have helped many clients to lose weight, be healthier, and feel more confident. You can be the next one.
- Comprehensive approach of a multidisciplinary team of world-class professionalsWe offer a comprehensive approach of a multidisciplinary team of top professionals in the fields of bariatrics, internal medicine, plastic surgery, diabetology, and gastroenterology.
Prices & Costs
The price of the Gastric Bypass package includes:
- Free evaluation of your medical questionnaire by our bariatric doctors
- Personal consultation with the surgeon on site
- Preoperative tests
- General Anaesthetics
- Hospitalization of 5 – 7 nights
- Postoperative care
If you arrive with a partner or a friend, we can arrange hotel accommodation for him. Daily visits at the clinic are possible.