Discover Prague: A Safe, Historical, and Breath-Taking DestinationRead more >
Why choose Praga Medica?
- The best eye clinics with the latest technologies and methodsOur partner clinics achieve extraordinary results in vision treatments using the latest technologies (e.g., laser VISUMAX 800) and techniques. Zeiss, the best quality technology on the market, supplies all the equipment..
- World-class qualified Eye SurgeonsOur Head Surgeon was the first one who has done ReLex Smile surgery in the Czech Republic. The whole team of surgeons has done more than 210 thousand successful eye surgeries!
- The latest generation of femtosec laser VISUMAX 800 in Prague, Brno and BratislavaAchieve excellent results with the best laser on the market and reduce the laser time to 10 seconds per eye!
- Fair pricing – up to 50% lower than in other destinations in the EU and the UKOur pricing would help you to improve your health. Treatment prices are up to 50% lower than in other destinations in the EU and the UK.
- No waiting listAs we appreciate your time, we can arrange the schedule according to your needs!
- 4.8 stars out of 5 on TrustpilotClient satisfaction is our highest priority, and all the great reviews reflect that! We have helped thousands of clients to achieve an improved vision. You can be one of them!
Read our clients reviews
How long do I have to stay in the Czech Republic?
What if I will have issues with my eyes after I return home?
When can I return to normal activities?
Driving is usually possible from the 3rd to the 7th day after the surgery. However, because of the individual process of neuroadaptation, it may take longer for some clients to feel comfortable driving. You’ll need to visit your local designated transportation authority to remove “lenses required for driving.
The price per eye for the surgery in Brno includes:
- FemtoLASIK Basic eye surgery performed by a highly qualified surgeon
- ATB and eye drops for the FemtoLASIK Basic surgery
- Postoperative care for 1 month
The price per eye does not include:
- Pre-operative eye examination
- Accommodation, transfers and our other services are optional and charged separately