Discover Prague: A Safe, Historical, and Breath-Taking DestinationRead more >
Why choose Praga Medica?
- The best eye clinics with the latest technologies and methodsOur partner clinics achieve extraordinary results in vision treatments using the latest technologies (Zeiss) and techniques.
- Over 210.000 successful eye surgeries since 2010Our Head Surgeon was the first one who has done ReLex Smile surgery in the Czech Republic.
- Fair pricing – up to 70% lower than in other destinations in the EU and the UKOur reasonable pricing is a chance to improve your health. .
- Three locations - NO waiting listAs we appreciate your time, we can arrange the schedule according to your needs! You can book your treatment in Prague, Brno, or Bratislava.
- 4.8 stars out of 5 on TrustpilotClient satisfaction is our highest priority, and all the great reviews reflect that!
- Zero side effect with EDOF Vivity lensesExperience NO night phenomenon as glares and halos. Ideal lenses for drivers.
Read our clients reviews
How long does the process of exchanging eye lenses take?
How long will the recovery period lasts vit EDOF Vivity lenses?
Are there any side effects with EDOF Vivity lenses?
Vivity lens: Correction of middle (computer) and far vision. Lower dependency on glasses.
The price per eye for the surgery in Prague includes:
- Intraocular non-laser eye surgery performed by a highly qualified surgeon
- All medication required for the surgery and antibiotic eye drops for postoperative care
- All postoperative examinations for up to 1 year after the surgery
- Alcon Vivity lens, Alcon protective gel and 2.2 mm microincision system in the basic price and without extra charges
The price per eye does not include:
- Pre-operative eye examination
- General Health Examination - when done in Prague
- Accommodation, transfers and our other services are optional and charged separately