Why choose Praga Medica?
- Fair pricingOur treatment prices are up to 50% lower than in other destinations in the EU and the UK.
- FREE Medical EvaluationDoctor´s evaluation of your images and a medical readiness.
- Best-in-class clinicsOur best plastic surgery clinics can offer an extensive range of treatments.
- World-qualified plastic surgeonsOur world-qualified surgeons are plastic surgery leaders in the world. They provide the highest-quality treatments, commitment to patient safety, confidentiality, and superior results that encompass the entire body.
- We focus on patient careOur team of highly experienced staff is committed to delivering professional and personalised advice and treatment with a focus on patient care.
- Prague, one of the top European destinationsPrague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site. It´s accessible by plane in less than 2 hours from other European countries!
Christmas Special Offer:
FREE HOTEL NIGHTS!
Book any plastic surgery treatment over 3500 EUR completed by 20th December, complete by the end of March and enjoy a complimentary Hotel Nights at one of our partner hotels!
Don't miss out on this festive gift to yourself. Secure your spot today and enjoy a FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS and make this holiday season one to remember!
The surgery takes approximately 4 hours and requires a one or two night stay at the clinic. Each patient is an individual and recovers at a different rate. It's essential to follow your surgeon's post-operative care instructions.
Generally, initial recovery from swelling and bruising is approximately 4 weeks. A return to normal activities is usually expected after 6-12 weeks. This procedure requires a compression garment to be worn up to 12 weeks (this is to assist with swelling and to ensure the skin and tissue re-adhere to the skin layers disturbed during the procedure).
You can return to work when you feel well and if your employer has lighter duties for you and will allow you to take time to rest and move around. Treatment of severe lipedema has to be carried out in at least two subsequent treatments.
What are the common symptoms of Lipedema?
Who is the best candidate suitable for lipedema surgery?
What can I expect during the recovery period?
The price of Lipedema Surgery in Prague includes:
- Laser liposuction in three areas
- 2 pieces of compression garments
- 1 night of hospitalization
- Consultation with a highly qualified plastic surgeon
- Assistance of English speaking local representative
Related items not included in the base price:
- Pre-operative examination (€ 140)
Accommodation, transfers and our other services are optional and they are charged separately.