Why choose Praga Medica?
- Fair pricingOur treatment prices are up to 50% lower than in other destinations in the EU and the UK.
- FREE Medical EvaluationDoctor´s evaluation of your images and a medical readiness.
- Best-in-class clinicsOur best plastic surgery clinics can offer an extensive range of treatments.
- World-qualified plastic surgeonsOur world-qualified surgeons are plastic surgery leaders in the world. They provide the highest-quality treatments, commitment to patient safety, confidentiality, and superior results that encompass the entire body.
- We focus on patient careOur team of highly experienced staff is committed to delivering professional and personalised advice and treatment with a focus on patient care.
- Prague, one of the top European destinationsPrague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site. It´s accessible by plane in less than 2 hours from other European countries!
Christmas Special Offer:
FREE HOTEL NIGHTS!
Book any plastic surgery treatment over 3500 EUR completed by 20th December, complete by the end of March and enjoy a complimentary Hotel Nights at one of our partner hotels!
Don't miss out on this festive gift to yourself. Secure your spot today and enjoy a FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS and make this holiday season one to remember!
The surgery usually takes between two and four hours to complete. The resulting scars remain around the areola, down from the areola towards the under-breast crease, and along the under-the-breast crease. The method is also called ‚anchor,‘ or ‚lollipop‘ method. All scars appear as thin lines. After the surgery, the doctor will apply the gauze bandage over your breasts to help them heal. Breast lift surgery requires two days of hospitalisation.
After the bandage is removed, you will be given a surgical bra. The stitches, if not dissolvable, will come out in a week to 10 days, but the swelling in your breasts may take up to three months to subside.
How long does a breast lift last?
Is breast lift painful?
Will a breast lift reduce the size?
The price of the Breast uplift plastic surgery in Prague procedure includes:
- Consultation with the highly qualified plastic surgeon
- General anaesthetics
- Surgery performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon
- Hospital stay 2 nights
- All medicines
- Antithrombotic stockings
- An elastic bra
- Thrombosis injection if required
- All postoperative examinations
- Assistance of local representative
Related items not included in the base price of Breast uplift treatment:
- Pre-operative examination, ECG, blood tests from 140 €
- Surcharge for other implant brands, such as Natrell (Mcgham), Polytech, Motiva or Mentor
- Spare elastic bra 70 - 80 €
Accommodation, transfers and our other services are optional and they are charged separately.