Breast reduction aims to strengthen and improve the shape of the breasts, often together with the reduction of large areolas. Breast reduction is performed under general anaesthesia. The incision can be made either in the crease where the breast meets the chest or around the dark skin surrounding the nipple (areola).
The surgery usually takes between two and four hours to complete. Stitches close the incisions, which may also be taped for greater support. The doctor will apply the gauze bandage over your breasts to help them heal. Breast Augmentation requires two days of hospitalisation.
After the bandage is removed, you will be given a surgical bra. The stitches, if not dissolvable, will come out in a week to 10 days, but the swelling in your breasts may take up to three months to subside.
Discover Prague: A Safe, Historical, and Breath-Taking DestinationRead more >
Why choose Praga Medica?
- Fair pricingOur treatment prices are up to 50% lower than in other destinations in the EU and the UK.
- FREE Medical EvaluationDoctor´s evaluation of your images and a medical readiness.
- Best-in-class clinicsOur best plastic surgery clinics can offer an extensive range of treatments.
- World-qualified plastic surgeonsOur world-qualified surgeons are plastic surgery leaders in the world. They provide the highest-quality treatments, commitment to patient safety, confidentiality, and superior results that encompass the entire body.
- We focus on patient careOur team of highly experienced staff is committed to delivering professional and personalised advice and treatment with a focus on patient care.
- Prague, one of the top European destinationsPrague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site. It´s accessible by plane in less than 2 hours from other European countries!
Read our clients reviews
Breast reduction recovery time
Is breast reduction surgery safe?
Breast reduction and breastfeeding
The price of Breast reduction abroad in Prague includes:
- Consultation with the highly qualified plastic surgeon
- General anaesthetics
- Surgery performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon
- Hospital stay 2 nights
- All medicines
- Antithrombotic stockings
- An elastic bra
- Thrombosis injection if required
- All postoperative examinations
- Assistance of local representative
Related items not included in the base price of Breast reduction treatment:
- Pre-operative examination, ECG, blood tests from 110 €
- Surcharge for other implant brands, such as Natrell (Mcgham), Motiva or Mentor
- Spare elastic bra 60 €
- Extra night at the clinic 110 €
Accommodation, transfers and our other services are optional and they are charged separately.