Description of Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement) abroad in Prague, Czech Republic:
Breast augmentation cosmetic surgery abroad in Prague is carried out by means of implants. The implants our cosmetic surgery clinic in Prague use have been tested and attested by studies, and there has never been any proof of increased risks of cancer in connection with using the implants.
The implants for Breast augmentation cosmetic surgery are of different shapes (round, drop shape) and different sizes, which allows for shaping the bust in accordance with the patients wishes and ideas, naturally after a reasonable agreement with the operating Plastic surgeon. According to the patients predisposition, the resulting effect, and the doctors assessment, the implant is placed under the lacteal gland or under the pectoral muscle, so that eventual breastfeeding later on is not affected.
The Breast augmentation cosmetic surgery is carried out under general anaesthesia, requiring hospitalisation for 1 day.
The Breast augmentation implant can be inserted in the breast from three different access points according to the patients wishes in combination with the doctors assessment: from an incision around the areola, along the line between the light skin and the pigmented skin, from an incision in the under-breast crease, or from an incision in the armpit.
- Duration of Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement) cosmetic surgery operation abroad: Aproximatelly 2 hours.
- Adverse Effects of Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement) cosmetic surgery abroad: Temporary tenderness, swelling and bruises. Breasts can be hypersensitive for several weeks.
- Recovery after Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement) cosmetic surgery abroad: At home 7 to 14 days after surgery. Physically demanding activities, strenuous activity: not allowed for 4-6 weeks after the surgery. After 7-8 weeks all activities without restrictions.
- Results of Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement) abroad in Prague, Czech Republic: The most common aesthetic procedure in Europe and USA.
- Anesthesia for Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement) abroad in Prague: General
Post-surgery care after Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement) plastic surgery in Prague:
On the day following the Breast Augmentaiton cosmetic surgery, the doctor removes the drains from the breasts. The drains are used to drain off the rest of the blood liquids. A roller bandage is applied to the breasts after the Augmentation surgery. The cuts on the breast are sealed up by a patch to be left in place for 14 days. Sterile gauze is applied on the patches.
On the third day after the Breast augmentation surgery, the patient removes the roller bandage, removes the gauze, and dresses the patches on the cuts with disinfectant without removing them. The breasts are then again covered by sterile gauze, and protected by an elastic bra with no braces. The breasts are not washed for 14 days after the Breast augmentation surgery.
Two weeks later, the doctor removes the gauze from the breast and the patches from the cuts. The patients can remove the patches from the cuts themselves in the event they cannot come for the re-bandaging. The stitches are absorbent, and they do not need to be removed. It is then possible to shower the breasts and pressure massages are recommended for the scars 18 days after the Breast augmentation surgery. A finger is used to exert pressure on the scar for 30 seconds, and then the finger is moved to another place on the scar. This massage is carried out several times a day, and it is also suitable to use scar creams.
An elastic bra with no braces is worn for 4 weeks after the Breast augmentation surgery, and it can then be replaced by any bra.
The patient maintains a state of rest for a week, office work is possible afterwards. Full physical strain is only possible 4 weeks later.